Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’m a sucker for peanut butter cookies & this is my favorite recipe. They’re more interesting than just Chocolate Chip & sweeter than Oatmeal Raisin. These never last long in our house :)
- 1 cup peanut butter (I alway use Jiff)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your over to 375.
- Mix peanut butter and butter together in a large bowl ( I use a wooden spoon) till butters are creamy and look light brown.
- Add in both sugars and mix well.
- Add in vanilla, eggs (already mixed in another bowl), baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then mix together with other ingredients till creamy again.
- Last add in the flour slowly. I mix the flour in one cup at a time so it is well mixed.
- On an ungreased non-stick cookie sheet, drop 1 inch rounded balls. Do not flatten or decide to not roll the balls. It changes the cookies.
- Bake for 6 mins if you want soft cookies and 8-9 mins for firmer cookies
Great cookies…..no regrets!! I added 1 cup of chocolate chips :)
(Original Recipe from Food.com)
Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
If the path to a man’s heart is through his stomach then, these will do the trick!! My husband is the ultimate cookie lover & if these are in the cookie jar, he’s a happy guy!! :)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips (depending on your preference)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
These came out great!! Don’t change a thing…..just ENJOY!! :)
(Original Recipe from Allrecipes.com)